Monday 6 April 2009

Three Day Filming At Donna Nobles House Starts Today


Filming at Nant-Fawr $Road starts today, and lasts until Wednesday.


Here is the schedule;

Mon 6 April (10am- 9pm) inside and outside.

Tues 7 April (9am-9pm) inside and outside.

Wed 8 April (8am -7pm) inside and outside.

What can we expect? I know set photographers are going there, so we can expect photographs! Personally I expect to see David Tennant, Bernard Cribbins, Catherine Tate (if she is in the story), Jacqueline King (ditto), and maybe others too!
David Tennant is a guest on Jo Whileys show on Wednesday, it runs from 10-1, so he may not be on set until mid afternoon (unless its recorded)!

1 comment:

  1. my post, my research, please include my url (web address) when using my posts. ta

    ReplyDelete

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player