Thursday 21 October 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes christmas invasion

Harriet Jones:Harriet Jones, Prime Minister.
Responder: Yes, I know who you are.
Mr. Llewellyn: So they might not be actual Martians.
Soldier: Of course not. Martians look completely different.
Harriet Jones: Did we ask anyone about the Royal Family?  Oh. They're on the roof.
The Doctor: Oi, you could have someone's eye out with that!
The Doctor: You just can't get the staff. Now you! Just wait. I'm busy! Mickey, hello! And Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North! Blimey, it's like This Is Your Life! Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins, just the thing for healing the synapses. Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?
Rose: Umm... different.
The Doctor: Good different or bad different?
Rose: Just... different.
The Doctor: Am I... ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of... brown.
The Doctor: Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.
Sycorax Leader: Blood control is just one form of conquest. I could summon the armada and take this world by force!
The Doctor: Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than— no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!
The Doctor: No second chances. I'm that sort of a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player