Wednesday 3 November 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes Army of Ghosts

Rose:Planet Earth. This is where I was born. And this is where I died. The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end.
The Doctor:How long are you going to stay with me?
Rose: Forever.
Rose: Well, that's what I thought. But then came the Army of Ghosts. Then came Torchwood and the war. That's when it all ended. This is the story of how I died.
The Doctor: When did it start?
Jackie: Well, first of all, Peggy heard this noise in the cellar. So she goes down...
The Doctor: No, I mean world-wide.
Jackie: You're always doing this, reducing it to science. Why can't it be real? Just think of it though, all the people we've lost, our families coming back home. Don't you think it's beautiful?
The Doctor: I think it's horrific.
The Doctor: Who you gonna call?
Rose: Ghostbusters!
The Doctor: I ain't afraid of no ghost!
The Doctor: I like that, "Allons-y". I should say allons-y more often. Look sharp, Rose Tyler, allons-y! And then it would be really brilliant if I met someone called Alonso, 'cause then I could say allons-y Alonso every time... you're staring at me.
Rose: My mum's still on board.
Jackie:If we end up on Mars, I'm gonna kill you!
Yvonne Hartman: You always travel with a companion. There's no point hiding anything. Not from us. So where is she?
The Doctor: Yes. Sorry, good point. She's just a bit shy, that's all.
The Doctor: But here she is, Rose Tyler! Hm, she's not the best I've ever had. Bit too blonde. Not too steady on her pins. A lot of that
The Doctor: And just last week she stared into the heart of the time vortex and aged 57 years. But she'll do.
Jackie: I'm forty!
The Doctor: Deluded. Bless. I'll have to trade her in. Do you need anyone? She's very good at tea. Well, when I say "very good" I mean not bad. Well, I say "not bad"— anyway, lead on. Allons-y—but not too fast. Her ankle's going.
Jackie: I'll show you were my ankle's going!
The Doctor: All those times I’ve been on Earth, I’ve never heard of you.
Yvonne Hartman: Well, of course not. You’re the enemy. You’re actually named in the Torchwood Foundation Charter of 1879 as an enemy of the crown.
The Doctor: 1879? That was called Torchwood. That house in Scotland.
Yvonne Hartman: That’s right. Where you encountered Queen Victoria and the werewolf.
Jackie: I think he makes half of it up.
Yvonne Hartman: Her Majesty created the Torchwood Institute with the express intention of keeping Britain great and fighting the alien horde.
The Doctor: But if I’m the enemy, does that mean I’m a prisoner?
Yvonne Hartman: Oh, yes. But we’ll make you perfectly comfortable.
Yvonne Hartman: She one of yours?
The Doctor:Never seen her before in my life.
Yvonne Hartman: Good. Then we can have her shot!
The Doctor: Oh alright then, it was worth a try. That's Rose Tyler.
Rose: Sorry. Hello!
Yvonne Hartman:Well if that's Rose Tyler, who's she!?
Jackie: I'm her mother!
Yvonne Hartman: Oh, you travel with her mother!?
Jackie: He kidnapped me!
The Doctor: Please, when Torchwood comes to write my complete history, don't tell people I travelled through time and space with her mother! 
Jackie:Charming!
The Doctor: I've got a reputation to uphold!
Yvonne Hartman: They're invading the whole planet.
The Doctor: It's not an invasion, it's too late for that. It's a victory.
Mickey: I know what's in there. And I'm ready for them. I've got just the thing.This is gonna blast them to Hell.
Rajesh: Samuel, what are you doing?
Mickey: The name's Mickey, Mickey Smith. Defending the Earth.
The Doctor: But I don't understand, the Cybermen don't have the technology to build a void ship, that's way beyond you. How did you create that sphere?
Cyber Leader: The sphere is not ours.
The Doctor:What?
Cyber Leader: The sphere broke down the barriers between worlds; we only followed. Its origin is unknown.
The Doctor:Then what's inside it?
Jackie: Rose is down there!
Mickey: That's not Cybermen...
Rose:Oh my God!
Black Dalek: Location: Earth! Lifeforms Detected! Exterminate!
All Daleks: Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player