Tuesday 2 November 2010

dr who tenth doctor quotes Fear Her

The Doctor: Mmmm... tickles...
Dame Kelly Holmes Close resident:What's your game?
The Doctor:Snakes and Ladders? Quite good at... squash? I'm being facetious, I... there's no call for it.
The Doctor:I'm a... I'm a police officer, that's what I am! I've got a badge, and a police car, and I can prove it! I've got— 
Dame Kelly Holmes Close resident: We've had plenty of coppers poking around here, and you don't look, or sound, like any of them.
The Doctor:See? Look, I've got a colleague. Lewis.
Dame Kelly Holmes Close resident: Well, she looks less like a copper than you do.
The Doctor: Trainee. New recruit. It was either that or hairdressing.
The Doctor: If living things can become drawings, then maybe drawings can become living things. Chloe's real dad is dead, but not the one who visits her in her nightmares. That dad seems very real, that's the dad she's drawn, and he's a heartbeat away from crashing into this world!
Rose: Easy for you to say, you don't have kids.
The Doctor: I was a dad once.
Rose:What did you say?
Kel: You just took a council axe from a council van, and now you're digging up a council road! I'm reporting you to the council! 
Rose: It went for the hottest thing in the street: your tar!
Kel: What is it?
Rose: It's a spaceship! Not a council spaceship, I'm afraid.
Rose: You know what, they keep trying to split us up, but they never ever will.
The Doctor: Never say never ever.
Rose: Nah, we'll always be alright, you and me. Don't you think? Doctor?
The Doctor: Something in the air. Something's coming. A storm's approaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player