Friday 5 November 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes the runaway bride

Donna: Who was it? Who's paying you? Was it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back! This has got Nerys written all over it!
The Doctor: Who the hell is Nerys?
Donna: Your best friend!
The Doctor: Hold on, what are you dressed like that for?
Donna:I'm going tenpin bowling. Why do you think, Dumbo?! I was halfway up the aisle! I've waited my whole life for this, it's seconds away, and then you, I don't know, drugged me or something!
The Doctor:I haven't done anything!
The Doctor: You're in space. Outer space. And this is my space ship. It's called the TARDIS.
Donna: How am I breathing?
The Doctor: The TARDIS is protecting us.
Donna: Who are you?
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. You?
Donna: Donna.
The Doctor: Human?
Donna: Yeah. What, is that optional?
The Doctor: Well, it is with me.
Donna:You're an alien?
The Doctor: Yeah.
Donna: It's freezing with these doors open.
The Doctor: How could this happen... there is no way a human being could just possibly lock itself on to the TARDIS and transport itself inside!
The Doctor: Oi! Santa! A word of advice. If you're attacking a man with a sonic screwdriver... Don't let him near the sound system.
The Doctor: It was all in the job title: Head of human resources.
Lance: This time, it's personnel. 
Donna: But... we were getting married.
Lance: Well, I couldn’t risk you running off. I had to say yes, and then I was stuck with a woman who thinks the height of excitement is a new-flavoured Pringle! Oh, I had to sit there and listen to all that yap-yap-yap. "Brad and Angelina, is Posh pregnant, X Factor, Atkins diet, feng shui, split ends, text me, text me, text me!" Dear God, the never-ending fountain of fat, stupid trivia! I deserve a medal.
The Doctor: Oh, is that what she’s offered you, the Empress of the Racnoss? What are you, her consort?
Lance:It’s better than a night with her.
Donna: But I love you.
Lance: That’s what made it easy! It’s like you said, Doctor. The big picture. What’s the point of it all if the human race is nothing? That’s what the Empress can give me. The chance to... to go out there, to see it, the size of it all. I think you understand that, don’t you, Doctor?
The Doctor: Guess what I've got, Donna?
The Doctor: Pockets!
Donna: How did that fit in there?
The Doctor: They're bigger on the inside.
The Empress: My children may feast on Martian flesh!
The Doctor: Oh, but I'm not from Mars.
The Empress: Then where?
The Doctor: My home planet is far away and long since gone, but its name lives on...Gallifrey!
The Empress: THEY MURDERED THE RACNOSS!
The Doctor:I warned you. You did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player