Saturday 13 November 2010

Karen Gillan wants to date a ‘Doctor Who’ fan

Good news for all you sci-fi geeks out there! Stunning siren Karen Gillan has admitted that she wants to settle down with a ‘Doctor Who’ fan.

image

The single actress – who plays the Time Lord’s assistant Amy Pond in the BBC One sci-fi show – is on the look-out for a guy but as well as being smart and funny, he has to love the BBC hit show.

She said: “What I look for in a guy is a sense of humour, that’s very important he’s got to make me laugh. He probably has to be smarter than me so he can tell me stuff and I can learn, dashing good looks.

“He doesn’t have to like ‘Doctor Who’, but I’d probably have a bit of a problem with it if he didn’t like it. Yeah he has to like ‘Doctor Who’!”

Karen is unsure if her fame puts potential love interests off her, but admits she regularly gets called “Amy” and is often stopped by fans of the TV series when she is out and about.

She added: “I always get called Amy when I’m out. People will say, ‘Amy?’ It happens all the time but I like it, I like the name Amy, I don’t like my name.

“I don’t have to wear a disguise yet, but I find that people don’t really recognise me when I’m out and don’t have any make-up on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player