Monday 20 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes Amy's Choice

The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this.  Never use force, you just embarass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case, always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!
The Doctor: There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. 
The Doctor: I told you trust nothing we see hear or feel. Look around you, examine everything. Look for all the details that don't ring true.
Rory: Okay, well, we're in a spaceship that's bigger on the inside than the outside.
Amy: With a bow tie-wearing alien.
Rory: So maybe what  "rings true" isn't so simple.
The Doctor: Valid point.
The Dream Lord: If you die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Healthy recovery in next to no time. Ask me what happens if you die in reality.
Rory: What happens?
The Dream Lord: You die, stupid. That's why it's called "reality".
Rory: Oh, a poncho. The biggest crime against fashion since lederhosen.
Amy: Ah, here we go. Oh, my boys, my poncho boys, if we're going to die, let's go out looking like a Peruvian folk band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player