Tuesday 14 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Eleventh Hour

The Doctor:Can I have an apple? All I can think about... apples! I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving! That's new. Never had cravings before. Whoo! Look at that!
Amelia: Are you all right?
The Doctor: Just had a fall, all the way down there right to the library. Hell of a climb back up.
Amelia: You're soaking wet.
The Doctor: I was in the swimming pool.
Amelia: You said you were in the library.
The Doctor: So was the swimming pool.
Rory: You just summoned aliens to Earth. Actual aliens. Deadly aliens. Aliens of death. And now you're taking your clothes off... Amy, he's taking his clothes off.
Doctor: Turn your back if it embarrasses you.

Rory: aren't you gonna turn your back?
Amy: Nope.
Amelia: I have an aunt
The Doctor: An aunt. Where's she?
Amelia: Gone.
The Docter:And she left you all alone!
Amelia: I'm not scared.
The Doctor: Of course you're not. You're not scared of anything, Box falls out of sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. And look at you just sittin' there. So you know what I think?
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.
The Doctor: You know when grown ups tell you everything is going to be fine and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better?
Amelia:Yes.
The Doctor: Everything's going to be fine.
The Doctor: You're Amelia!
Amy: You're late.
The Doctor: Amelia Pond, you're the little girl!
Amy: I'm Amelia and you're late.
The Doctor: What happened?
Amy: Twelve years.
The Doctor: You hit me with a cricket bat!
Amy: Twelve years!
The Doctor: Cricket bat!
Amy: Twelve years, and four psychiatrists!
The Doctor: Four?
Amy: I kept biting them.
The Doctor: Why?
Amy: They said you weren't real.
The Doctor: And, what sort of job's a kissogram?
Amy Pond: I go to parties, and I... kiss people... with outfits. It's a laugh!
The Doctor: You were a little girl five minutes ago!
Amy Pond: You're worse than my aunt!
The Doctor:I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt! And that is not how I'm introducing myself.
The Doctor: Where is this? Where am I?
Amy: Leadworth.
The Doctor: Where's the rest of it?
Amy: This is it.
The Doctor: Is there an airport?
Amy: No.
The Doctor: A nuclear power station?
Amy: Haha, no.
The Doctor: Even a little one?
Amy: No.
The Doctor: Nearest city?
Amy: Gloucester, half an hour by car.
The Doctor: We don't have half an hour, do we have a car?
Amy: No.
The Doctor: Oh that's good, fantastic that is. Twenty minutes to save the world and I have a post office. And it's shut!
The Doctor: And the final score is: no TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da man?! Okay, that's... I'm never saying that again. Fine.
The Doctor: One question, just one more. Is this world protected? 
The Doctor: Yeah, you're not the first to have come here. Oh, there have been so many. And what you have to ask yourself is... what happened to them?  
The Doctor: Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically... run.
Amy Pond: I thought... well, I started to think you were just a madman with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player