Saturday 18 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes Flesh and Stone

Amy Pond: What if the gravity fails?
The Doctor: I've thought about that.
Amy Pond: And?
The Doctor: We will all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it! Ah, the security protocols are still active. There's no way to override them; it's impossible!
River Song: How impossible?
The Doctor: Two minutes.
Father Octavian:Dr. Song, I've lost good Clerics today. Do you trust this man?
River Song: I absolutely trust him.
Father Octavian: He's not some kind of madman?
River Song:I absolutely trust him.
Angel Bob: Doctor? Excuse me, hello, Doctor? Angel Bob here, sir.
The Doctor: Ah, there you are, Angel Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject.
Angel Bob: The Angels are wondering what you hope to achieve.
The Doctor: Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging, it's nice in here: consoles; comfy chairs; a forest... how's things with you?
Angel Bob: The Angels are feasting, sir. Soon we will be able to absorb enough power to consume this vessel, this world, and all the stars and worlds beyond.
The Doctor: Yeah, but we've got comfy chairs. Did I mention?
Angel Bob: We have no need for comfy chairs.
The Doctor: I made him say comfy chairs.
Father Octavian: Our mission is to make this wreckage safe and neutralise the Angels. Until that is achieved-
River Song:Father Octavian, when the Doctor's in the room, your one and only 'mission' is to keep him alive long enough to get everyone else home! And trust me, it's not easy! Now if he's dead back there, I'll never forgive myself. And if he's alive, I'll never forgive him.  And Doctor, you're standing right behind me, aren't you?
The Doctor: Oh yeah.
River Song: I hate you.
The Doctor: You don't.
River Song: How did you get past them?
The Doctor: Found a crack in the wall and told them it was the end of the universe.
Amy: What was it?
The Doctor: The end of the universe.
Amy: So what's wrong with me?
River Song: Nothing, you're fine!
The Doctor:Everything, you're dying.
River Song:Doctor!
The Doctor:Yes, you're right, if we lie to her, she'll get 'all better'! Right! Amy. Amy. Amy. What's the matter with Amelia, something's in her eye, what does that mean? Doesn't mean anything!
Amy: Doctor.
The Doctor: Busy.
Amy: Scared.
The Doctor: Course you're scared, you're dying, shut up!
Amy: Doctor! Please, can't I come with you?
Father Octavian: You'd slow us down, Miss Pond!
Amy: Don't wanna sound selfish, but you'd really speed me up!
The Doctor:You'll be safe here, we can't protect you on the move. I'll be back for you as soon as I can, I promise.
Amy:You always say that.
The Doctor: I always come back.
The Doctor: Amy, you need to start trusting me, it's never been more important.
Amy:But you don't always tell me the truth.
The Doctor: If I always told you the truth, I wouldn't need you to trust me.
Amy: Doctor... the crack in my wall... how can it be here?
The Doctor: I don't know yet, but I'm working it out. Now - listen. Remember what I told you when you were seven!
Amy: What did you tell me?
The Doctor: No. No.That's not the point. You have to remember. 
Amy: Remember what...? Doctor? Doctor?
Father Octavian This has gotta be a service hatch or something!
River Song: Hurry up and open it, time's running out!
The Doctor: What, what did you say, time's running out, is that what you said?
River Song: Yeah, I just meant-
The Doctor: Well, I know what you meant, hush! But what if it could?!
River Song: What if what could?
The Doctor: Time, what if time could run out?
Father Octavian: We have to move, sir, the Angels could be here any second! 
The Doctor: Never mind the Angels, there's worse here than angels! 
Father Octavian: I beg to differ, sir.
Father Octavian: Sir, there's nothing you can do.
The Doctor: You're dead if I leave you!
Father Octavian: Yes. Yes, I'm dead. Before you go-
The Doctor: I'm not going!
Father Octavian: Listen to me, it's important! You can't trust her.
The Doctor: Trust who?
Father Octavian: River Song. You think you know her - but you don't. You don't understand who or what she is!
The Doctor: Then tell me.
Father Octavian: I've told you more than I should. Now please, you have to go, it's your duty to your friends!
The Doctor: Just tell me why she was in Stormcage.
Father Octavian: She killed a man. A good man. A hero to many.
The Doctor: Who?
Father Octavian: You don't wanna know, sir, you really don't.
The Doctor: Who did she kill?
Father Octavian: Sir, the Angels are coming, you have to leave me!
The Doctor: You'll die...
Father Octavian: I will die in the knowledge that my courage did not desert me at the end. For that, I thank God, and bless the path that takes you to safety.
The Doctor:I wish I'd known you better.
Father Octavian: I think, sir... you knew me at my best.
The Doctor: Ready?
Father Octavian: Content.
River Song: No sneak previews... well, apart from this one You'll see me again, quite soon. When the Pandorica opens.
The Doctor: Pandorica! That's a fairy tale.
River Song: Doctor! Aren't we all?
The Doctor: I'll look forward to it.
River Song: I remember it well.
Amy:I'm getting married in the morning.
The Doctor: Why did you leave it here?
Amy:Why did I leave my engagement ring off when I ran away with a strange man on the night before my wedding?
The Doctor:eah.
Amy: ... you really are an alien, aren't you?
The Doctor: Who's the lucky fella?
Amy: You met him!
The Doctor: Ah, the good looking one!  Or the other one? 
Amy: The other one!
The Doctor: Well, he was good, too!
Amy: Thanks! So, do you comfort a lot of people on the night before their wedding?
The Doctor: Why would you need comforting?
Amy: I nearly died!
Amy Pond: It made me think about what I want. Who I want. You know what I mean?
The Doctor: Yeah.No.
Amy Pond: About who I want.
The Doctor: Oh right, yes... No, still not getting it.
Amy Pond: Doctor... in a word, in one very simple word even you can understand— 
The Doctor:You're getting married in the morning!
Amy Pond: Well the morning's a long time away, what are we going to do then?
The Doctor: Amy, listen to me. I am 907 years old; do you understand what that means?
Amy Pond: It's been a while?
The Doctor: Yea—No, no, no! I'm 907, and look at me! I don't get older, I just change; you get older, I don't. And this can't ever work.
Amy Pond:Aw, you are sweet, Doctor, but I really wasn't suggesting anything quite so... long term. 
The Doctor:But you're human! You're Amy! You're getting married in the morning—  In the morning. It's you. It's all about you, it's always been about you.
Amy: Hold that thought. 
The Doctor: Amy Pond. Mad, impossible Amy Pond, I don't know how I didn't realize, but possibly the most important thing in the universe is that I get you sorted out right now.
Amy Pond: That's what I've been trying to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player