Sunday 19 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Vampires of Venice

The Doctor: Rory!  That's a relief! I thought I had burst out of the wrong cake. Again. That reminds me, there's a girl standing outside in a bikini. Can someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl. Diabetic. Now then, Rory, we need to talk about your fiancée. She tried to kiss me.  Tell you what though, you're a lucky man; she's a great kisser! ...Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine.
The Doctor: It's a lot to take in, isn't it? Tiny box, huge room inside; what's that about? Let me explain...
Rory: It's another dimension.
The Doctor: It's basically another dimensi... what?
Rory: After what happened with Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories. FTL travel, parallel universes.
The Doctor: I like the bit when someone says "It's bigger on the inside!" I always look forward to that. 
Rory:You have no idea how much danger you make people to themselves! You make people take risks because they want- want to impress you!
Rory: Doctor, Doctor, we saw vampires!!
Amy: Yeah, he knows, he went to their house.
Rory:Doh.
The Doctor: Hello, handsome.
Calvierri Girls: Who are you?
The Doctor: How are you doing that? I am loving it! You're like Houdini, only five slightly scary girls. And he was shorter-- will be shorter. I'm rambling.
Calvierri Girls: We'll ask you again, signore: who are you?
The Doctor: Why don't you check this out? Library card, of course! It's with - he's - I need a spare. Pale, creepy girls who don't like sunlight... and can't be seen... ah, am I thinking what I think I'm thinking? But the city, why shut down the city?
Calvierri Girls: Leave now, signore, or we shall call for the steward. If you're lucky.
The Doctor: Ooh!
The Doctor: Tell me the whole plan! ...one day that'll work.  Listen, I would love to stay, but this whole thing; I mean, I'm thrilled; oh, this is Christmas!
Rory:Yours is bigger than mine...
The Doctor: Let's not go there.
Amy: Hey, look at this. I got my spaceship, I got my boys... my work here is done. 
Rory: We are not her "boys."
The Doctor: Yeah, we are.
Rory: Yeah, we are.
The Doctor: Rory, listen to that.
Rory: Er, what? All I can hear is...silence.
The Doctor: Exactly.
Signora Rosanna Calvierri:There were cracks. Through some we saw silence and the end of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player