Wednesday 8 December 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes the end of time part 1

The Doctor:I'm going to die.

Wilfred: Well, so am I one day.

The Doctor: Don't you dare!

Wilfred: Alright, I'll try not to!  

The Doctor: But I was told: "He will knock four times". That was the prophecy: knock four times and then...

Wilfred: Yeah, but I thought, when I saw you before, your people could change like your whole body...

The Doctor: I can still die. If I'm killed before regeneration, then I'm dead. Even then, even if I change, it feels like dying. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away... and I'm dead.

Narrator: And so it came to pass that the players took their final places, making ready the events that were to come. The madman, sat in his empire of dust and ashes, little knowing of the glory he would achieve, while his saviour looked upon the wilderness, in the hope of changing his inevitable fate. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future... a future now doomed to never happen. As Earth rolled onwards into night, the people of that world did sleep, and shiver, somehow knowing that dawn would bring only one thing...

Narrator: ...The final day!

Wilfred: What is it? What have you done, you monster?

The Master: Oh, I’m sorry, are you talking to me? Or to me? Or to me? Or to me?  Or to us? Breaking news. I’m everyone. And everyone in the world is me!  I'm President. President of the United States! Look at me! Oh! Financial solution... deleted!
Original Master: The human race was always your favourite, Doctor. But now, there is no human race. There is only... the Master race!  

Narrator: And so it came to pass on Christmas Day, that the human race did cease to exist. But even then, the Master had no concept of his role in greater events. For this was far more than humanity's end! This was the day upon which the whole of creation would change forever!
 
Rassilon: This was the day... the Time Lords returned. For Gallifrey!

Time Lords: For Gallifrey!

Rassilon: For victory!

Time Lords: For victory!

Rassilon: For the end of Time itself!

Time Lords: For the end of Time itself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player