Friday 10 December 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes the end of time part 2

Rassilon: We will ascend! To become creatures of conciousness alone; free of these bodies, free of time, and cause and effect, while creation itself ceases to be!

The Doctor: You see now!? That's what they were planning, in the final days of the War. I had to stop them!

The Master: Then, take me with you, Lord President. Let me ascend into glory!

Rassilon:You are diseased! Albeit a disease of our own making. No more...

Rassilon: Choose your enemy well. We are many; the Master is but one.

The Master: But he's the President. Kill him and Gallifrey could be yours! HE'S TO BLAME, NOT ME! Oh, the link is inside my head. Kill me, the link gets broken, they go back. You never would, you coward! Go on, then. Do it! Exactly! It's not just me: he's the link! Kill him!

Rassilon: The final act of your life is murder. But which one of us?

The Doctor:Get out of the way.The link is broken. Back into the Time War, Rassilon.Back into hell!

The Visionary:Gallifrey falling! Gallifrey falls!

Rassilon: You die with me, Doctor!

The Doctor: I know.

The Master:Get out of the way.

The Master:You did this to me! All of my life! You made me! One! Two! Three! Four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player