Friday 3 December 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes journeys end

Rose: Doctor, what happened?
Davros: Electrical energy, Miss Tyler. Every atom in existence is bound by an electrical field. The Reality Bomb cancels it out, structure falls apart. That test was focused on the prisoners alone. Full transmission will dissolve every form of matter.
Rose: The stars are going out...
The Doctor: The 27 planets... they become one vast transmitter, blasting that wavelength...
Davros: Across the entire universe, never stopping, never faltering, never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become... nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking through the rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade into every dimension, every parallel, every single corner of creation. This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!
Dalek Caan: The Doctor's soul is finally revealed. See him. See the heart of him. 
Davros: The man who abhors violence, never carrying a gun. But this is the truth, Doctor. You take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons. Behold your Children of Time transformed into murderers. I made the Daleks, Doctor. You made this.
The Doctor: They're trying to help.
Davros: Already I have seen them sacrifice today for their beloved Doctor. The Earth woman who fell opening the Subwave Network.
The Doctor: Who was that?
Rose: Harriet Jones. She gave her life to get you here.
Davros: How many more? Just think! How many have died in your name?
Davros: The Doctor. The man who keeps running, never looking back because he dare not, out of shame. This is my final victory, Doctor. I have shown you yourself.
The Doctor: Davros, come with me! I promise I can save you!
Davros: Never forget, Doctor: YOU DID THIS! I name you, forever... YOU ARE THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!
Rose: Hold on, this is the parallel universe right?
The Doctor: You're back home.
Donna: And the walls of the world are closing again, now that the reality bomb never happened. It's dimensional retro-closure. See, I really get that stuff now.
Rose: No but, I've spent all that time trying to find you, I'm not going back now.
The Doctor: But you've got to, because we saved the universe, but at a cost, and the cost is him. He destroyed the Daleks, he committed genocide, he's too dangerous to be left on his own.
Human Doctor: You made me.
The Doctor: Exactly, you were born in battle, full of blood and anger and revenge. Remind you of someone? That's me when we first met, and you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you, that's very me.
Donna: But it's better than that though. Don't you see what he's trying to give you? Tell her, go on.
Human Doctor: I look like him, I think like him, same memory, same thoughts, same everything; except I've only got one heart.
Rose: Which means?
Human Doctor: I'm part human. Specifically the ageing part, I'll grow old and never regenerate. I've only got one life, Rose Tyler. I could spend it with you, if you want.
Rose: You'll grow old at the same time as me.
Human Doctor: Together.
The Doctor: We've got to go. This reality is sealing itself off, forever.
Rose: But, it's still not right, 'cause the Doctor is still you.
The Doctor: And I'm him.
Rose: Alright, both of you, answer me this. When I last stood on this beach, on the worst day of my life, what was the last thing you said to me? Go on, say it.
The Doctor: I said "Rose Tyler".
Rose: Yeah? ...And how was that sentence gonna end?
The Doctor: Does it need saying?
Rose: New Doctor, what was the end of that sentence?
Donna:I thought we could try the planet Felspoon... just 'cos. What a good name, "Felspoon". Apparently it's got mountains that sway in the breeze. Mountains that move! Can you imagine?
The Doctor:And how do you know that?
Donna: Because it's in your head! And if it's in your head, it's in mine.
The Doctor: And how does that feel?
Donna: Brilliant! Fantastic! Molto bene! Great bit of universe packed into my brain. You know you could fix that chameleon circuit if you just try and hotbind in the fragment links and superseding the binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary, binary... I'm fine! Nah, never mind Felspoon. You know who I'd like to meet? Charlie Chaplin. I've heard he's great, Charlie Chaplin. Shall we do that? Shall we go and see Charlie Chaplin? Shall we? Charlie Chaplin? Charlie Chester, Charlie Brown. No, he's fiction, friction, fiction, fixing, mixing, ricks-ing, Brixton... Oh my God.
The Doctor: Do you know what's happening?
Donna:Yeah.
The Doctor:There's never been a Human/Time Lord meta-crisis before now. And you know why.
Donna: Because there can't be. I want to stay.
The Doctor: Look at me. Donna, look at me.
Donna: I was going to be with you... forever.
The Doctor: I know.
Donna: The rest of my life... travelling... in the TARDIS. The Doctor-Donna. No. Oh, my God... I can't go back. Don't make me go back. Doctor... please. Please, don't make me go back.
The Doctor: Donna. Oh, Donna Noble. I am so, so sorry. But we had the best of times. The best.
Wilf: That must be her! Donna!
The Doctor: Help me!
Wilf:Donna... Donna?
Doctor: I just want you to know, there are worlds out there, safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. But for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
Sylvia: She still is. She's my daughter!
Doctor: Well, perhaps you should tell her that once in a while.
Wilf: Oh, Doctor? What about you now? Who have you got? I mean, all those friends of yours.
Doctor: They've all got someone else. Still, that's fine. I'm fine.
Wilf: I'll watch out for you, son.
Doctor:You can't ever tell her!
Wilf: No, no—but every night, Doctor, when it gets dark, and the stars come out, I'll look up on her behalf. I'll look up at the sky, and think of you.
Doctor: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player