Monday 6 December 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Waters of Mars

Adelaide: State your name, rank, and intention!
The Doctor: The Doctor. Doctor. Fun.
Adelaide:can't be stopped! Don't die with us!
The Doctor: No, 'cos someone told me just recently, they said I was going to die. They said ‘he will knock four times’. And I think I know what that means, and it doesn’t mean right here, right now, ‘cos I don’t hear anyone knocking, do you?
The Doctor: Three knocks is all you’re getting!Water and electricity: bad mix! Now then what else have we got?
Adelaide: But there’s no way to fight them!
The Doctor: Heat! They use water; we can use heat! Works against the Ice Warriors, works against the Flood. Ramp up the environment controls and steam them!
Adelaide: But you said we die! For the future! for the human race!
The Doctor: But there are laws. There are laws of time. Once upon a time there were people in charge of those laws, but they died. They all died. Do you know who that leaves? Me! It's taken me all these years to realise the laws of time are mine! And they will obey me!
The Doctor: We're not just fighting the Flood; we're fighting Time itself! AND I'M GONNA WIN!
Adelaide: You saved us.
The Doctor: Just think though. Your daughter, and your daughter's daughter: you can see them again. Family reunion!
Adelaide: But I'm supposed to be dead!
The Doctor: Not any more!
Adelaide: But Suzy, my grandaughter, the person she's supposed to become might never exist now!
The Doctor: NAH! Captain Adelaide can inspire her face to face! Different details, but the story's the same.
Adelaide: You can't know that! And if my family changes, the whole of history could change! The future of the human race! No one should have that much power!
The Doctor:Tough.
Adelaide:You should have left us there.
The Doctor: Adelaide, I've done this sort of thing before. In small ways, save some little people, but never anyone as important as you-oh, I'm good!
Adelaide: "Little people!?" What, like Mia and Yuri? Who decides they're so unimportant!? YOU!?
The Doctor:For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner! That's who I am: the Time Lord Victorious!
Adelaide: And there's no one to stop you...
The Doctor: No!
Adelaide:This is wrong, Doctor! I don't care who you are: the Time Lord Victorious is wrong!
The Doctor:That's for me to decide.
Adelaide:I don't care who you are: the Time Lord Victorious is wrong!
The Doctor: I've gone too far. Is this it? My death? Is it time!?
The Doctor:No!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player