Saturday 15 January 2011

Torchwood quotes Dead Man Walking

Ianto: I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers!
Owen: There was a light, a tiny speck of light and I was rushing towards it, like down a corridor, and it got brighter, and brighter, then suddenly there were these gates... these big, pearly gates and there was this old geezer and he said, "You've been a very naughty boy!"
Jack: Only in suffering do we realize beauty.
Owen: Yeah, yeah. Who said that?
Jack: Proust.
Owen: You've read Proust?
Jack: Yeah. Well, no. We dated for a while. He was really immature.
Owen: Jamie, you're scared, of course you are, the last lot of chemo didn't work and you can't bear the thought of going through all that pain again, I understand that mate, I really do. But let me tell you, that not everyone dies from this disease. And the ones with the best chance of making it are the ones who believe they can beat death. And sometimes, just sometimes, you can. So watch and learn, Jamie Burton.
Jamie: Watch what?
Owen: Watch me beat Death.
Tosh:  Come on!
Owen: Okay, go, come on, Jamie, take him!
Tosh: Owen? I am not leaving you to face that thing on your own!
Owen: I know what to do.
Tosh: We don't know what we're dealing with!
Owen: Tosh... you're so going to hate me for this. 
Tosh: Owen, no, open the door! What the hell are you doing? Owen!
Owen: How long!? How long can you last here with only twelve victims? There's nothing here for you! Owen Harper's soul has left the building! There's nobody here but us dead men. What else have you got? What else do you do to the dead? Is that all you've got? Is it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player