Sunday 2 January 2011

Torchwood quotes Greeks Bearing Gifts

Jack: Once, just once, I’d like to walk into one of these tents and find it’s a party, with food, and drink, and dancing; a girl crying in the corner.
Owen: I started looking into devil worship and stuff from that era , see if there's anything about plucking out hearts, and would you believe it, there's nothing! They ate eyeballs, they drank blood, they had sex with animals, but they did not pluck out each others' hearts, because obviously, that would have been weird.
Ianto:Can't imagine a time when this isn't everything. Pain so constant, like my stomach's full of rats. Feels like this is all I am now. There isn't an inch of me that doesn't hurt.I’m about to brew some of Jack’s industrial strength coffee. Would you like a cup?
Tosh: I’m … fine, thanks Ianto.
Jack: My guess is you're not from around these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player