Monday 3 January 2011

Torchwood quotes They Keep Killing Suzie

Owen: If it's someone we've pissed off that narrows it down to 4 or 5 million.
Jack: That's just the humans.
Gwen: Wait a minute, I've taken retcon.
Jack: Then better stay away from sharp objects.
Jack: Ianto, how many people have we given amnesia pills to?
Ianto: Two thousand and eight.
Owen: Hey, what if they all become psychotic?
Tosh: Do you have to sound so happy?
Owen: Yeah, I'm just saying, main streets!
Owen:You know, we never gave it a cool name.
Tosh: I thought we just called it "the Resurrection Gauntlet".
Owen: Cool name.
Ianto: What about... the Risen Mitten?
Ianto: I think it's catchy.
Owen: Ianto?
Ianto: Life knife.
Jack: That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Ianto: I've got reception sir.
Jack: How you'd do that? We're sealed off.
Ianto: Just used the water tower as a relay.
Jack:Nice work Ianto. But who the hell do we phone?
Ianto:You know, I still have that stopwatch.
Jack: So?
Ianto: Think about it, lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.
Jack: Oh yeah, I can think of a few.
Ianto: There's quite a list.
Jack: I'll send the others home early, see you in my office in ten.
Ianto: That's ten minutes... and counting.
Ianto: Oh, Jack? What do you want me to say on the death certificate?
Jack: Good question.
Ianto: She had quite a few deaths in the end.
Jack: I don't know. 'Death by Torchwood'.
Ianto: I'll put a lock on the door. Just in case she goes walking again.
Jack: Nah. No chance of that. The Resurrection days are over, thank God.
Ianto: Oh, I wouldn't be too sure. That's the thing about gloves, sir. They come in pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player