Tuesday 11 January 2011

Torchwood quotes To the last man

Gwen: She's going out with a frozen soldier from 1918.
Jack: Nobody's perfect.
Tommy: "The war to end all wars", they said... then three weeks later you had the Second World War. After all that...
Jack: This time tomorrow he'll be back in 1918.
Ianto: In his own time. Would you go back to yours, if you could?
Jack: Why? Would you miss me?
Ianto: Yep.
Jack: I left home a long time ago, I don't know where I really belong. Maybe that doesn't matter anymore.
Ianto: I know you get lonely.
Jack: Going home wouldn't fix that. Being here, I've seen things I never dreamt I'd see, loved people people I never would have know if I'd stayed where I was.  And I wouldn't change that for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player