Thursday 3 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Last Sontaran

Luke: On Monday, Clyde and I have to demonstrate the different battle strategies of Bonaparte and Wellington at Waterloo.
Clyde: I wanted to do 'The Battle of Hoth' but Mrs Pitman reckons that Star Wars isn't historically accurate.
Mr Smith: If every phenomenon reported as a UFO was in fact an alien spacecraft, I assure you the Earth would be at the centre of a solar gridlock stretching back to the outer rings of Saturn.
Sarah Jane: What about my two friends? They escaped.
Commander Kaagh: Pah, half forms. What trouble can they cause?
Clyde: You should ask my teacher!
Commander Kaagh: You have encountered my kind and survived! You are indeed an extraordinary female.
Sarah Jane: Flattery won't get you anywhere.
Clyde: For the first time in my life, I wish I carried a lipstick.
Sarah Jane: Maria, I really am sorry for how I reacted when you told me about America.
Maria: It doesn't matter. We were sort of busy.
Sarah Jane: You see, well, for the first time I felt as though I'd found a family – and so soon, so suddenly, it felt like I was losing it. Losing the daughter I always wanted.
Chrissie: I remember it all, you know.
Sarah Jane: Sorry?
Chrissie: The Sontaran, what really happened with my shoe. Don't worry, I won't say anything. They deserve a new start. We all do.
Sarah Jane: Thank you.
Commander Kaagh: Nothing can stop me now!
Chrissie:  TRY MY SIZE FIVES, HUMPTY! 
Sarah Jane: I learned a long time ago that, if you're missing somebody, just look up at the night sky. Whoever it is, wherever they are, chances are they're looking at the stars just like you. Sometimes for all its size the universe isn't such a big place after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player