Wednesday 2 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Lost Boy

Clydes voicemail: If you want me - and I don't blame you, leave your name and number, especially if you're cute.
Alan: This is too much to take in.
Sarah Jane: That's the universe, Alan. Once it's chosen to show you some of its secrets, you can't ever turn your back on it. None of us can.
Sarah Jane: If the human race is going to survive climate change, Luke, you have to give it a hand! Not to mention my electricity bill!
Sarah Jane: You are going to be an ordinary human boy, with parents that care for you and won't ever let anything bad happen to you again. The way I never could.
Maria: What happened to never turning your back on the universe?
Sarah Jane: Sometimes you have to. Sometimes it's the only way to survive.
Pharos Institute Security: Intruder! Perimeter defences have been armed! Any attempt to escape may result in death! You have been warned!
Sarah Jane: Noted.
Sarah Jane: You think I'm alone? You think I'm defenceless? Well, meet my dog! K-9! Protect me!
K-9: Affirmative, mistress!
Sarah Jane: I have learned that life on Earth can be an adventure, too. You never know what you might find! In all the universe, I never expected to find a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player