Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Mad Woman in the Attic


Sarah Jane:Blackhole, easy. 
Sarah Jane: Mr Smith, I need you.
Mr Smith: Yes, Sarah Jane.
Sarah Jane: Well, actually, for once, it's not you I need, it's K-9.
Mr Smith: Your robot dog?
Sarah Jane: That's the one, patch me through Mr Smith.
Mr Smith: Boosting telephone signal, connecting now.
K-9: Greetings Mistress!
Sarah Jane: K-9? Can you hear me?
K-9: Affirmative, Mistress!
Sarah Jane: K-9, you're coming home, for good this time...! K-9, I'm in a spaceship under a beach on the south coast. The spaceship needs a blackhole, reckon you can help?
K-9: Affirmative Mistress. Spaceship? Can you read me...? I am currently generating a shield around the blackhole.
Ship: If you send me your coordinates, I can absorb the energy.
K-9: Sending coordinates now! My Mission is completed. 
K-9: Greetings, Mr Smith.
Mr Smith: It's good to see you, K-9... will you be staying here now?
K-9: Affirmative!
Mr Smith: Oh, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player