Sunday 6 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Mark of the Berserker

Clyde: It's not a sleepover.
Luke: I don't understand.
Clyde: We're not girls! It's not a sleepover, you're just staying the weekend!
Luke: And I'll be sleeping over at yours! Therefore it's a sleepover!
Clyde: I never know if you're being serious or not.
Jacob: You picked it up at school. I saw you. And you've used it.
Rani: It's fading.
Jacob: Yeah, it does that when you stop using it. I'm talking about this like it's normal! At first, I was just having fun, y'know? I just wanted people to like me. That's not bad, is it?
Rani: Jacob, I need to know where you found it.
Jacob: Back of the school yard, y'know, where they're putting those pipes in? It was lying there in the mud. And it looked really really nice, so I picked it up.
Rani: And then you used it on people?!
Jacob: It was an accident! At first. The more you use it... it's like... it talks to you. It's like... glowing on the pendant, and then in your hand and then... I think it's evil.
Rani: I know someone who can get rid of it.
Jacob: What are gonna do?
Rani: It's going to be ok.
Mr Smith: Sorry, I'm not available right now, Sarah Jane has shut me down whilst she's away. If you'd like to leave a message, we'll get back to you when she returns.
Carla Langer: What the hell are you doing here? Don't you care about Clyde at all?
Paul Langer: Yeah, that's why I'm back!
Clyde: 'Cause you care about me? Y'know, when you left, at first I pretended it hadn't happened. That you'd just gone on holiday. And then I realised, no, you'd gone. Do you know what I did? I blamed Mum. I figured she must have done something really bad to drive you away. I messed about at school, got into trouble. I got expelled.
Paul: Yeah alright I'm sorry mate.
Clyde: You're... sorry? Dad, one minute you were there, and the next, I had no Dad.
Carla: You're Dad's not around either, is he?
Luke: No... it's complicated.
Carla: It usually is. Just... promise me something? If he ever turns up, y'know, out of the blue, whatever... just don't... don't forget your Mum.
Luke: I won't.
Clyde: If it wasn't for me, all these people, they wouldn't be here! I've saved them loads of times and they don't know!
Paul: OK... is this some sort of trading card thing?
Clyde: Don't you believe me?
Paul: No, no, I'm not saying that. It's just you and this Luke, the two of you, saving the world.
Clyde: You don't know what we've seen! Slitheen, Sontarans, we've stopped them, all of them.
Paul: You and Luke?
Clyde: You don't believe me, do you? Fine, I'll prove it to you!
Clyde: Hey hey, Maria! This friend of Sarah Jane has given her this holographic postcard whatsit thing so...
Luke: Hi Maria! We miss you!
Clyde: Soft boy. We don't miss you! We've moved on! You're gone and forgotten! "Maria who?", I say!
Clyde: This is Mr Chandra, he's my Headteacher.
Paul: Oh! Alright mate? Clyde hasn't stopped raving about you and your school, he loves it there.
Haresh: Does he?!
Paul: Haha, I'm joking!
Haresh: Can I ask what you're doing here?
Clyde: Er, we're watering the, er, plants. Yeah, Sarah Jane asked me to water the plants while she's away.
Haresh: That's interesting because apparently she asked Rani to do that as well.
Clyde: Err, there's... lots of... plants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player