Saturday 5 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Secrets of the Stars


Martin Trueman: You really think anything up there has any influence down here?
Sarah Jane: I can't even have one night out without something weird happening.
Luke: He's a bit milky, isn't he?
Clyde: 'Cheesy'! For the hundredth time, the word is 'cheesy'!
Martin Trueman: I'm strangely drawn to a Sarah Jane Smith.
Martin: Some years ago, you travelled far and wide. And oh, the things you have seen! There was a man, a very special man. No, no, let me think. It wasn't a romance, no, it was something much, much more than that. He taught you so much. There was laughter and adventure, and you prayed that your time with him would never, ever end. But then suddenly he left you. The man was lonely. A scientist? No, a doctor. The Doctor. Am I right? 
Sarah Jane: Yes you are, but tell me right now, how do you know that?
Martin: It's all in your stars! And there's Jupiter in your 12 house. You are the keeper of secrets!
Sarah Jane: If you're so clever, tell me about the future.
Martin: If you want, but oh, I'm afraid Saturn is transecting Taurus. You have fought many battles in your life, you're about to fight another, but this time it will be different. This time Sarah Jane, you lose.
Luke: Last night, everyone was talking about their star signs, and I don't have one.
Sarah Jane: I could give you a birthday if you want. The day I found you. That's what I put on the adoption forms.
Luke: I wasn't born though, Mum. I was activated. 'Happy Activation Day!'. It doesn't sound right, does it? It's another strange thing. Something else that sets me apart.
Sarah Jane: Whatever particular day it is, that doesn't matter. You're not celebrating the day, you're celebrating the person.
Luke: But where you come from, childhood, it makes people who they are. I come from nowhere. I was never a baby.
Sarah Jane: Oh Luke...
Luke: I thought it would get easier, but there are always new things coming along, like this, to make me feel different.
Sarah Jane: Just remember - you're strong. I've seen you learn. You're my son and you're brilliant.
Luke: That's me.
Sarah Jane: Of course! He must be using a bio-damper!
Clyde: What's that, a washing powder?
Rani: Have you made an appointment?
Sarah Jane: Oh no, this is going to be an old-fashioned foot-in-the-door job.
Rani: Need another pair of feet?
Clyde: Mars has entered the Milky Way and Aero is in conjunction with the Galaxy.
Clyde: What was it? What's so special about me?
Sarah Jane: Oh, so many things.
Martin: How have you done this?
Luke: I wasn't born. I have no birthday.
Clyde: No star sign.
Luke: So astrology doesn't work on me. The circle was like an electrical circuit. I broke it.
Rani: Like you did before, you touched Clyde. It shorted the power!
Martin: What are you?
Sarah Jane: He's my son, and he's the centre of my universe.
Clyde: The best part of being in this team? Running away afterwards!
Clyde: Ohhh no no no! Trueman's knicked my mobile! I've got no mobile! I'm nobody! I'm no-one! I don't exist! It's a social disaster.
Sarah Jane: Do you still miss not having a birthday?
Luke: No thanks. Why should I want to be like everyone else? Today, me being different was a good thing!
Sarah Jane: Today you being different saved the world!
Luke: Why don't we celebrate this day then?
Sarah Jane: That's a great idea!
Luke: Every year this could be my special day!
Sarah Jane: Deal.
Luke: Can I have presents?
Sarah Jane: Oh whatever you want! Plus cards, cakes, lots and lots of attention, a party - oh, how about a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player