Thursday 10 February 2011

Sarah jane adventures quotes The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith


Sarah Jane: What are you all doing here!
Clyde: We have a test coming up-
Rani: And Luke's helping us revise.
Sarah Jane: Why is Mr Smith still on?
Mr Smith: Sarah Jane's car is now outside the house.
Clyde: Big Mouth! You did that on purpose.
Sarah Jane: K-9 What's going on here?
K-9: I have been told to withhold information.
Sarah Jane: What exactly was that information?
K-9: I was told by Mistress Rani to not tell you that you were being followed.
Rani: Dob on you!
The Doctor: STOP THIS WEDDING! NOW!
Peter: Do not worry, Sarah Jane. It is the angel.
The Doctor: Trickster, let her go.
The Trickster: Too late, Time Lord. You are mine, Sarah Jane! Mine forever!
The Trickster: DOCTOR!
The Doctor: Ah, you look better in black! Or is white the new black?
The Trickster: At last, Doctor! I could feel this moment reverberating back through the ages: the meeting of the Pantheon of Discord and the last of the Time Lords!
The Doctor: I've known the legends of the Pantheon since I was a little boy. I've fought your shadows and your changelings, I never thought we'd actually meet!
The Trickster: And I know the legends of the Doctor! The man of ice and fire, who walked among gods. Once held the key to time in his hands! Now, he is surrounded by children!
The Doctor: They're my friends! Which reminds me, you're looking a bit lonely for a pantheon!
The Trickster: I embody multitudes! But who are you- the man who has lost everybody!- to talk to me of loneliness, when the Gate is waiting for you!?
The Doctor: What do you mean?
Sarah Jane: Is this the last time I'm ever going to see you?
The Doctor: I don't know. I hope not.
Sarah Jane: Goodbye, Doctor, until the next time.
The Doctor: Don't forget me, Sarah Jane.
Sarah Jane: No-one's ever going to forget you.
Clyde: You were right. He is amazing!
Sarah Jane: And so are we.

1 comment:

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player