Thursday 3 March 2011

Dr who quotes Daleks Destiny of the Daleks

Dalek 1: We will continue!
Dalek 2: You will not remove your hand from the Sensor!
Dalek: DO NOT MOOOOVE!!
Dalek: Seek.Locate.Exterminate!
Davros: Since my entombment, I have no knowledge of the advancement of my Daleks. Of course, they have achieved great things?
The Doctor: Oh yes. Oh yes. They've wreacked havoc and destruction, destroyed countless innocent lives...
Davros: Only the beginning! Now that I have returned, the campaign will begin in earnest! I have slept, but now I have awakened, and the universe will be sorry.
The Doctor: "I have slept, but now I have awakened, and the universe will be..." You're misquoting Napoleon! One day I'll tell you what happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player