Sunday 13 March 2011

Dr who quotes Daleks Victory of the Daleks


Ironside/Dalek: I am your soldier!
Bracewell: And what is your ultimate aim?
Ironside/Dalek: To win the war!
Ironside/Dalek: Would you care for some tea?
Dalek: We seek only to help you.
The Doctor: To do what?
Dalek: To win the war.
The Doctor: Really? Which war?
Dalek: I do not understand.
The Doctor: This war against the Nazis or your war against the rest of the universe? The war against all lifeforms that are not Dalek?
Dalek: I do not understand. I am your soldier.
The Doctor: You hate me! You want to kill me! Well, go on! Kill me! Kill me!
Amy: Doctor, be careful!
Dalek: Please desist from striking me. I am your soldier.
The Doctor: You are my enemy and I am yours! You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. I've defeated you. Time and time again, I've defeated you. I sent you back into the Void. I saved the whole of reality from you. I am the Doctor, and you are the Daleks!
Dalek: Correct.
Dalek: Behold the restoration of the Daleks! The resurrection of the master race!
Old Dalek: All hail the new Daleks! All hail the new Daleks!
Supreme Paradigm Dalek: Yes....you are inferior....
Old Dalek: ...Yes..
Supreme Paradigm Dalek: Then prepare!
Old Daleks: We are ready!
Supreme Paradigm Dalek: Clense the unclean! Total obliteration disintegrate!
Supreme Paradigm Dalek: Choose, Doctor! Destroy the Daleks, or save the Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player