Wednesday 2 March 2011

James Corden on reprising Doctor Who role

James Corden has revealed he is returning to Doctor Who.

The Gavin And Stacey star appeared in the last series of the sci-fi series as Craig Owens. The Doctor ended up moving into Craig's flat as his lodger.

"I can't wait to go back," said James, from the set of Sky1 sports quiz A League Of Their Own.

"I finish here on Wednesday and go straight to Cardiff on Thursday morning to start filming.

"I'm amazed and over the moon Steven (Moffat, Doctor Who boss) asked me back. There was a fans' poll of the last series, and the episode, The Lodger, did really well. I'm just going back for the one episode."

After featuring in the series last time around, James said he would like to step foot inside the Tardis if he was to reprise the role. Will we see him in The Doctor's spaceship this time?

"I could well be, I can't possibly say," he said, clearly bound by Doctor Who's strict code of secrecy.

Asked if he would be making future appearances, he said: "That's not up to me, I couldn't possibly say."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player