Thursday 7 April 2011

New Doctor Who series had to be better


Doctor Who star Matt Smith has told Newsbeat he wanted to make the new series of the show better than his debut.

The actor has filmed his second season as the Time Lord, accompanied once again by Amy Pond, played by Karen Gillan.

Matt Smith told Newsbeat: "It was always my aim to make this season better than last season and I hope that's the case.
Continue reading the main story

"I think the danger is if you sit back too much, it's not as good. You've got to keep the pressure on yourself in the way that makes it brilliant every day."

He became the third actor to play the Doctor since the show was revived in 2005, following on from Christopher Ecclestone and David Tennant.

Matt Smith said: "Obviously there was an inherent pressure last year with no one knowing what I was going to be like.

"I guess I'm a little more settled in now but it's about all our hands on deck. It's got to be better."


Read more Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player