Sunday 8 May 2011

Matt Smith Vs David Tennant

I know that many people will agree and disagree with this statement, but in my opinion Matt Smith is a truly better doctor than David Tennant.

Now truth be told, David is by far the most popular doctor in comparison between the two. But Matt does have advantages, he drags in a younger audience as he is the youngest doctor and he is by the far the better looking one to.

His acting skills are more "geeky" which fit the role of the doctor perfectly. Also his companions, Amelia 'Amy' Pond and Rory, play there roll well.

As, this is my first post. I may not be very experienced :) Feel free to add your agreement or disagreement to this post, as I feel many people will have views on this bold statement!!!

Leann. :)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

4 comments:

  1. I loved david tennant but matt shows off his geekyness brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redvortexbluegone8 May 2011 at 23:40

    Wow welcome i love this site its brilliant and matt smith is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing that makes Matt Smith better is that he doesn't act as human as David Tennant did, love them both but 11 is my doctor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE DAVID TENNANT AND MATT SMITH, I DONT THINK IT MAKES MUCH DIFFERENCE. THEY BOTH SAID ABOUT EACH OTHER THAT THEY ARE NICE GUYS AND THEY BOTH GET ON WITH EACH OTHER WHICH MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE ,THEY BOTH LOVING AND LOYALL TO THEIR ,[THE THREE F,S] FRIENDS ,FANS AND FAMILY, I MISS DAVID IN IT BUT YEAH MATT IS GREAT IN TO.

    ReplyDelete

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player