Sunday 25 September 2011

Comboms Doctor Who 612 Closing Time Observations

     
    Life, Doctor Who & Combom    
   
Comboms Doctor Who 612 Closing Time Observations
September 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM
 

Here we are with part 12 of 13...

Sanderson & Granger.
Hello Craig, I'm back.
Last night my telly went off in "Top Model".
I'm coping on my own.
Somethings wrong.
We didn't call him the Doctor.
Stormageddon.
Not Mum.
The Alignment of Exador.
I am going away now.
"The Doctor, Here to Help"
Someones been using a "beam me up" star Trek Teleporter.
Your my Baby.
Those where the days.
Silver Rat Thing.
Talk to me about Ladieswear.
Aliens in Colchester.
Amy & Rory
"For the girl whos tired of Waiting"
A nagging sense of spiritual Emptiness.
I have an app for that.
My time is running out.
Come along, Bitey.
You are the Doctor.
Your designation is Cybercontroller.
Alfie, I'm home.
Its nice for baby to have two daddies who live each-other.
"Doctor"
River and Kovorian and 2 silence.
Doctor River Song.

Be sure to tune in next week for the final part of season 6 :)
This post started on "Life, Doctor Who & Combom" at www.combom.co.uk
Media Files
6165612550_b39ff889ee_t.jpg (JPEG Image)
   
     
 
This email was sent to alecwhitworth.tardis2@blogger.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Account Login
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player