Saturday 9 October 2010

Dr who ninth doctor quotes Aliens of London

Rose: I meant to phone. I really did, I just f-forgot.
Jackie: What, for a year? You forgot for a year?! And I am left sitting here! I just don't believe you! Why won't you tell me where you've been?!
The Doctor: Actually, it's my fault. I sort of, uh, employed Rose as my companion.
Policeman: When you say "companion", is this a sexual relationship?
Rose and the Doctor:  No!
Jackie: Then what is it? Because you, you waltz in here all charm and smiles and the next thing I know she vanishes off the face of the earth! How old are you, then, Forty? Forty-five? What, did you find her on the internet? Did you go on-line and pretend you're a doctor?!
The Doctor: I am a doctor!
Jackie: Prove it! Stitch this, mate! 
Rose: She slapped you.
The Doctor: Nine hundred years of time and space, and I've never been slapped by someone's mother.
Rose: Your face...
The Doctor: It hurt!
Rose:You're so gay! When you say 900 years...
The Doctor: That's my age.
Rose: You're 900 years old?
The Doctor: Yep.
Rose: My mother was right, that is one hell of an age gap.
Rose: My mum's here.
The Doctor: Oh, that's just what I need! Don't you dare make this place domestic!
Mickey: You ruined my life, Doctor. They thought she was dead, I was a murder suspect because of you!
The Doctor:  See what I mean? Domestic!
Mickey: I bet you don't even remember my name!
The Doctor: Ricky.
Mickey: It's Mickey!
The Doctor: No, it's Ricky.
Mickey: I think I know my own name!
The Doctor: You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player