Thursday 14 October 2010

Dr who ninth doctor quotes The Doctor Dances

The Doctor: Go to your room! Go to your room! I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I'm very, very cross! GO! TO! YOUR! ROOM!  I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words.
The Doctor: Sonic blaster, 51st Century... weapon factories at Villengard?
Capt. Jack Harkness: Yeah. You've been to the factories?
The Doctor: Once.
Jack: They're gone now, destroyed. Main reactor went critical, vaporised the lot.
The Doctor: Like I said, once... There's a banana grove there now. I like bananas. Bananas are good.
Jack: Nice switch.
The Doctor: Thanks. From the groves at Villengard. Thought it was appropriate.
Jack: There's really a banana grove in the heart of Villengard, and you did that?
The Doctor: Bananas are good.
The Doctor: Funny little human brains. How do you get around in those things?
Rose: When he's stressed he likes to insult species.
The Doctor: Rose, I'm thinking.
Rose: Cuts himself shaving - does half an hour on life forms he's cleverer than.
The Doctor: Don't drop the banana!
Jack Harkness: Why not?
The Doctor: Good source of potassium!
Jack Harkness:Okay, this can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and a triple-enfolded sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?
The Doctor: A sonic... er... oh, never mind.
Jack Harkness: What?
The Doctor: It's sonic, okay? Let's leave it at that.
Jack Harkness: Disruptor? Cannon? What?
The Doctor: It's sonic! Totally sonic! I am sonic-ed up!
Jack Harkness: A sonic what?!
The Doctor: Screwdriver!
Jack Harkness: Who has a sonic screwdriver?
The Doctor: I do!
Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic"?
The Doctor: What, you've never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?
Capt. Jack Harkness: Damn it! It's the special features, they really drain the battery.
Rose: The battery? So lame!
Jack: I was going to send for another one but somebody has got to blow up the factory!
Rose: Oh, I know. First day I met him, he blew my job up. That's practically how he communicates.
The Doctor: Nancy, how are old are you? Twenty? Twenty-one? Older than you look, yes?
Jack Harkness: Doctor, that bomb, we've got seconds!
Rose: You can teleport us out!
Jack Harkness: Not you guys. The nav-com's back online, it'd take too long to override the controls.
The Doctor: So it's volcano day. Do what you've got to do.
The Doctor: How old were you five years ago? Fifteen, sixteen? Old enough to give birth, anyway. He's not your brother, is he? Teenage single mother in 1941. So you hid. You lied. You even lied to him.
The Child: Are you my mummy?
The Doctor: He's gonna keep asking, Nancy. He's never gonna stop.
The Child: Mummy...
The Doctor: Tell him. Nancy, the future of the human race is in your hands. Trust me, and tell him.
The Child: Are you my mummy? Are you my mummy? Are you my mummy?
Nancy: ...Yes. Yes, I am your mummy!
The Doctor: C'mon, please. Come on, you clever little nanogenes, figure it out! The mother, she's the mother! It's gotta be enough information, figure it out!
Rose: What's happening?!
The Doctor: See? Recognizing the same DNA! [he runs forward] Oh come on. Give me a day like this. Give me this one. Haha! Welcome back! Twenty years to pop music, you're gonna love it!
Nancy: What happened?!
The Doctor: The nanogenes recognized the superior information, the parent DNA! They didn't change you because you changed them! Mother knows best!
Rose: Doctor, that bomb!
The Doctor: Taken care of it!
Rose: How?!
The Doctor: Psychology!
Jack Harkness: Doctor, I put the bomb into stasis, but it won't last long!
The Doctor: Change of plan, don't need the bomb! Can you get rid of it, safely?
Jack Harkness: ROSE!
Rose: Yeah?
Jack Harkness: Goodbye. By the way, love the T-shirt!
The Doctor: Everybody lives, Rose! Just this once! Everybody lives!'
Mrs Harcourt: Doctor Constantine?
Doctor Constantine: Mrs Harcourt, how much better you are looking.
Mrs Harcourt: My leg's grown back. when I come to the 'hospital, I 'had one leg.
Doctor Constantine: Well, there is a war on. Is it possible you miscounted?
The Doctor: Right, you lot, lots to do; beat the Germans, save the world, don't forget the welfare state! Setting this to self-destruct as soon as everyone's clear. History says there was an explosion here and who am I to argue with history!?
Rose: Usually the first in line! 
Rose: Look at you, beaming away like you're Father Christmas!
The Doctor: Who says I'm not, red-bicycle-when-you-were-twelve?
Rose:What?
The Doctor: And everybody lives, Rose! Everybody lives! I need more days like this! Go on, ask me anything; I'm on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player