Wednesday 6 October 2010

Dr who ninth doctor quotes rose

The Doctor:  Run!
Clive: Just "the Doctor," always "the Doctor." The Doctor is a legend woven throughout history. When disaster comes, he's there. He brings a storm in his wake and he has one constant companion: death.
Rose: Who are you then? Who's that lot down there?  I said who are they?!
The Doctor: They're made of plastic. Living plastic creatures. They're being controlled by a relay device on the roof. Which would be a great big problem if I didn't have this. So I'm gonna go upstairs and blow it up. And I might well die in the process. But don't worry about me, no. You go home, go on! Go and have your lovely beans on toast. Don't tell anyone about this 'cos if you do, you'll get them killed. I'm The Doctor, by the way. What's your name?
Rose: Rose.
The Doctor: Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!
Jackie: I'm in my dressing gown.
The Doctor: Yes, you are.
Jackie: There's a strange man in my bedroom.
The Doctor: Yes, there is.
Jackie: Anything could happen.
The Doctor: No. 
Rose: Who are you?
The Doctor: Do you know like we were sayin'? About the Earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid. The first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standin' still.I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinnin' at 1,000 miles an hour and the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at 67,000 miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're fallin' through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...  That's who I am.
The Doctor:The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through those doors, and believe me, they've tried!
Rose: Hold on, if you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the North?
The Doctor: Lots of planets have a North!
The Doctor: How can you hide something that big in a city this small?
Rose: Hold on... hide what?
The Doctor: The transmitter. The Consciousness is controlling every single piece of plastic so it needs a transmitter to boost the signal.
Rose: What's it look like?
The Doctor: Like a transmitter. Round and massive, slap bang in the middle of London.  A huge circular metal structure... like a dish...  like a wheel. Close to where we're standing. Must be completely invisible. What?  What? What is it?  Oh... fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player