Friday 8 October 2010

Dr who ninth doctor quotes The Unquiet Dead

Dickens: I can't be part of this.
The Doctor: Humbug? Come on, open mind.
Dickens: This is the sort of mummery I strive to unmask. Séances? Nothing but luminous tambourines and a squeeze box concealed between the knees. This girl knows nothing!
The Doctor: Now don't antagonize her. I love a happy medium!
Rose: I can't believe you just said that.
The Doctor: I saw the Fall of Troy! World War Five! I was pushing boxes at the Boston Tea Party! Now I'm gonna die in a dungeon....  in Cardiff!
Gwyneth: And you have come such a long way.
Rose: What makes you think so?
Gwyneth: You're from London, I have seen London in drawings, but never like that. All those people rushing about, half naked for shame. And the noise, and the metal boxes racing past, and the birds in the sky- no, no they are metal as well. Metal birds with people in them, people are flying. And you, you have flown so far, further than any one. The things you’ve seen- The Darkness, The Big Bad Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player