Wednesday 15 December 2010

Doctor Who's Karen Gillan: Everyone likes my style - apart from my mum


The actress, 23, told Grazia magazine that her mum regularly calls her up to tell her off for what she's been snapped wearing.

'My mum will see a picture and be like, "What the hell are you wearing?"'


The ginger beauty dons a white dress, dramatic false eyelashes and lashings of dark red lipstick in a glamorous photoshoot for the magazine.

She claimed it wasn't a 'bad thing' to be considered a fashion icon in the making.

'I'm glad people aren't reacting the same way as my mum.'

Gillan, who plays Amy Pond in the BBC series, insisted she didn't spend a lot of time thinking about her look.

'What I basically wear is a dress with some ankle boots.'

After being thrust into the limelight, Gillan insisted her life was still the same.

'In a work sense, it’s changed. The sort of things I do now… photo shoots and events and… but in my private life, it’s remained pretty much the same. I’ve just surrounded myself with people who aren’t really affected by all that.'


Source and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player