Wednesday 15 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Beast Below

The Doctor: I'm way worse than Scottish. I can't even see the film, it won't play for me.
Amy: It played for me.
The Doctor: The difference being the computer doesn't register me as human.
Amy: Why not? ou look human...
The Doctor: No, you look Time Lord. We came first.
Amy: So there's other Time Lords, yeah?
The Doctor: No. There were, but there aren't... just me now. Long story. It was a bad day, lots of bad stuff happened. And you know what? I'd love to forget it all, every last bit of it. But I don't. Not ever.
The Doctor: Say weeeeeeeeeee
Amy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Amy: How does a mouth have an eject button?!
The Doctor: Think about it! Right then! This isn't going to be big on dignity! Geronimo!
Amy: I voted for this. Why would I do that?
The Doctor: Because you knew if we stayed here, I'd be faced with an impossible choice - humanity or the alien. You took it upon yourself to save me from that. That was wrong. You don't ever decide what I need to know.
Amy: I don't even remember doing it.
The Doctor: You did it. That's what counts.
Amy: I'm... I'm sorry.
The Doctor:Oh, I don't care. When I'm done here, you're going home.
Amy: Why? Because I made a mistake? One mistake, I don't even remember doing it. Doctor!
The Doctor: Yeah, I know. You're only human.
Liz 10: What are you doing?
The Doctor:The worst thing I'll ever do. I'm going to pass a massive electrical charge through the Star Whale's brain - should knock out its higher functions, leaving it a vegetable. The ship will still fly, but the whale won't feel it.
Amy: That'll be like killing it.
The Doctor: Look, three options: One, I let the Star Whale continue, in unendurable agony for hundreds more years; Two, I kill everyone on this ship; Three, I murder a beautiful, innocent creature as painlessly as I can. And then, I... I find a new name, because I won't be the Doctor anymore.
The Doctor: Nobody talk to me. Nobody human has anything to say to me today!
Amy: It came because it couldn't stand to watch your children cry. What if you were really old, and really kind and alone? Your whole race dead, no future. What couldn't you do then? If you were that old, and that kind, and the very last of your kind.... you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.
Amy: Have you ever run away from something because you were scared, or not ready, or just... just because you could?
The Doctor: Once. A long time ago.
Amy: What happened?
The Doctor: Hello!
Amy: One little girl crying. So?
The Doctor: Crying silently. I mean children cry when they want attention, because they're hurt or afraid. When they cry silently, It's because they just can't stop. Any parent knows that.
Amy: Are you a parent?
Amy: In bed above or deep asleep, while greater love lies further deep. This dream must end, this world must know. We all depend on the beast below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player