Friday 17 December 2010

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Time of Angels

The Doctor: The writing... the graffiti: Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, there were many days, where these words could burn stars, raise up empires, and topple gods.
Amy: What does this one say?
The Doctor:"Hello sweetie".
River Song: Use the stabilizers!
The Doctor: It doesn't have stabilizers!
River Song: The blue switches!
The Doctor: The blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue!
River Song: Yes they're blue: they're the blue stabilizers! See?
The Doctor: Yeah? Well, it's boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers! They're blue... boring-ers!
Amy: Doctor, how come she can fly the TARDIS?
The Doctor: You call that flying the TARDIS? Ha!
River Song: Okay, I've mapped the probability vectors, done a foldback on the temporal isometery, charted the ship to its destination and...  parked us right alongside.
The Doctor: Parked us? But we haven't landed!
River Song: Of course we've landed; I just landed her.
The Doctor: But it didn't make the noise.
River Song: What noise?
The Doctor: You know, the... 
River Song: It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on.
The Doctor: Yes, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise.
The Doctor: Amazing species, the Aplans! We should visit them sometime.
Amy: I thought they were all dead.
The Doctor: So is Virginia Woolf, but I'm on her bowling team.
The Doctor: Oh...
Amy: What's wrong?
River Song:Oh.
The Doctor: Exactly.
River Song: How could we not notice that?
The Doctor: Low level perception filter, or maybe we're thick.
Father Octavian: What's wrong, sir?
The Doctor: Nobody move; everybody, stay exactly where you are. Bishop, I am truly sorry, I've made a mistake, and we're all in terrible danger.
Father Octavian: What danger?
River Song: The Aplans.
Father Octavian: The Aplans?
River Song: They've got two heads.
Father Octavian: Yeah I get that, so?
The Doctor: So why don't the statues?
The Doctor: Amy Pond, you are magnificent, and I'm sorry.
Amy: It's okay, I understand. You've got to leave me.
The Doctor: Oh no, I'm not leaving you, never! I'm sorry about this! 
The Doctor: There, see? Not stone, now run!
Amy: You bit me!
The Doctor: Yeah, and you're alive.
Amy: Oh, I've got a mark, look at my hand!
The Doctor: And you're alive! Did I mention?
Amy: Blimey, your teeth, have you got space teeth?!
The Doctor: Yeah, alive, that's all I'm saying!
The Doctor:Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
Angel Bob: And what would that be, sir?
The Doctor: Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player