Thursday 2 December 2010

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Stolen Earth

Rose:Right! You two! You can put that stuff down, or run for your lives. Do you like my gun?
Mr Smith: I'm receiving a communication from the Earth-bound ships. They have a message for the human race.
Sarah Jane Smith: Put it through. Let's hear it.
Daleks: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
Jack: No. Oh, no!
Gwen: What is it? Who are they? Do you know them, Jack?!
Sarah Jane Smith:No.
Jack: There's nothing I can do. I'm sorry, we're dead.
Sarah Jane Smith:No, not them. You're so young!
Harriet Jones: Captain, I'm transferring the subwave network to Torchwood. You're in charge now. And tell the Doctor from me: he chose his companions well. It's been an honour. Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister!
Daleks: Yes, we know who you are.
Harriet Jones: Oh, you know nothing of any human, and that will be your downfall. 
The Doctor: There's another signal— Hello? Who is it? Can you hear me? ...Rose?
Davros: Your voice is different, and yet... its arrogance is unchanged.
Sarah Jane:No... He's dead!...
Davros: Welcome to my new Empire, Doctor. It is only fitting that you should bear witness to the resurrection—and the triumph—of Davros, Lord and Creator of the Dalek race.
Donna: Doctor...?
Davros: Have you nothing to say?
Donna: Doctor, it's alright. We're in the TARDIS. We're safe.
The Doctor: ...But you were destroyed. In the very first year of the Time War, at the Gates of Elysium. I saw your command ship fly into the jaws of the Nightmare Child. I tried to save you.
Davros: But it took one stronger than you. Dalek Caan, himself.
Dalek Caan:I fleeeeew into the wild and fire! I danced in the flames and died a thooouuuusand tiiimes!...
Davros: The Emergency Temporal Shift took him back into the Time War itself.
The Doctor: But that's impossible, the entire war is time-locked!
Davros: And yet he succeeded. Oh, it cost him his mind, but imagine: a single, simple Dalek succeeded where Emperors and Time Lords have failed! A testament, don't you think, to my remarkable creations?
The Doctor: And you made a new race of Daleks.
Davros: I gave myself to them... quite literally. Each one grown from a cell of my own body.
Davros: New Daleks. True Daleks. I have my children, Doctor. What do you have... now?
The Doctor: After all this time... after everything we saw, after everything we lost... I have only one thing to say to you... bye!
Doctor: Think, Donna, when you met Rose, in that parallel world, what did she say?
Donna: Just "the darkness is coming".
Doctor: Anything else?
Donna: Why don't you ask her yourself?
Dalek: Exterminate!
Rose:I've got you. I missed you. Look, it's me, Doctor!
Doctor:Rose! Long time, no see.
Rose: Yeah, well, I've been busy, you know...
Rose:Don't die! Oh, my God, don't die! Oh my God, don't die!
Jack:Get him into the TARDIS! Quickly, move!
Donna: What do we do?! There must be some medicine or something!
Jack: Just step back. Rose! Do as I say and stand back! He's dying and you know what happens next!
Donna: What do you mean?!
Rose:But he can't! Not now! I came all this way!
Donna: What do you mean?! What happens next?!
Doctor: It's starting!
Jack: Here we go! Good luck, Doctor!
Donna:Will someone please tell me what is going on?!
Rose: When he's dying, his body, it repairs itself, it changes... but you can't!
The Doctor: I'm sorry, it's too late! I'm regenerating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player