Thursday 16 December 2010

Who star not worried about Xmas ratings

Doctor Who star Matt Smith has claimed that he is not worried about the ratings for the show's upcoming Christmas special.

Last year, 'The End of Time - Part One' was the third most watched show on Christmas Day, with a final figure of 11.57m viewers.

Smith told BBC News: "I hope it continues to do well [this year], I really do. But I can't really feel any pressure for it because I've done it now. I've made it, so c'est la vie, what will be will be. It's out of my control. But I think it's a great episode."

The actor added that his first two years in the role of The Doctor had been a "wonderful" experience.

"It's whizzed by... because we're very busy up in Cardiff," he admitted. "But, yeah, it's been a wonderful two years. It's been a privilege to play it, I have to say, and it's been a great experience for me."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player