Friday 11 March 2011

Doctor Who Series Six Filming - Hello Craig

Doctor Who Series Six Filming - Hello Craig by timelord50blog

And Here a transcript of what they said

*Doctor knocks*
*Craig opens door whilst saying*
Craig: I’m coping on my own!
*stunned at seeing the Doctor*
The Doctor: Hello Craig, I’m back!
Craig: She didn’t!? How could she phone you!?
The Doctor: How could who phone me? Nobody phoned me, I’m just here. Oh, you’ve redecorated. I don’t like it.
Craig: Its a different house, we moved!… Doctor, what are you doing here?
The Doctor: Social call! How are you?
Craig: I’m fine.
The Doctor: I’m fine too, love to Sophie, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player