Wednesday 9 March 2011

Dr who quotes Daleks Bad wolf and parting of the ways


Dalek #1: Alert! Alert! We are detected!
Dalek #2: It is the Doctor! He has located us!
Dalek: I will talk to the Doctor.
The Doctor: Oh, will you? That's nice. Hello!
Dalek: The Dalek Stratagem nears completion. The Fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene.
The Doctor: Oh, really? Why's that then?
Dalek: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated.
The Doctor: No.
Dalek: Explain yourself.
The Doctor: I said 'no'.
Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?
The Doctor: It means 'no'.
Dalek: But she will be destroyed!
The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna rescue her. I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek Fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth, and then just to finish off, I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek outta the sky!
Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
The Doctor: Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death!
Dalek #1: The Doctor is initiating hostile action!
Dalek #2: The Stratagem must advance. Begin the invasion of Earth!
Dalek #3: The Doctor will be exterminated!
Daleks: Exterminate!
Daleks: Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!!!
Dalek #1: You know The Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions.
Rose: I don't know! And even if I did I wouldn't t-tell you.
Dalek #1: Predict. Predict! PREDICT!
Dalek #2: TARDIS detected. In flight.
Dalek #1: Launch missiles!
Dalek #2: Exterminate!
Rose: You can't! That TARDIS doesn't have any defences! You're gonna kill him!
Dalek #1: You have predicted correctly.
Daleks: Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!
 The Doctor: Is that it? Useless! Nul points.
The Doctor: How did you survive the Time War?
Dalek Emperor: They survived through me.
The Doctor: Rose... Captain, this is The Emperor of the Daleks.
Dalek Emperor: You destroyed us Doctor! The Dalek race died in your inferno, but my ship survived, falling through time. Crippled, but alive!
The Doctor: I get it
Dalek #1: Do not interrupt!
Dalek #2: Do not interrupt!
Dalek #3: Do not interrupt!
The Doctor: I think you are forgetting something, I'm The Doctor, and if there is one thing I can do, it's talk. I've got 5 billion languages and you haven't got one way of stopping me, so if anyone is going to shut up, IT'S YOU! Okey Doke, so... Where were we?
Dalek Emperor: We waited here, in the dark space... Damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth. Harvesting the waste of humanity, the prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed, they all came to us. The bodies were phillited, pulped, sifted, the seed of the Human race is perverted, only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured!
The Doctor: So, you created an army of Daleks out of the dead.
Rose: That makes them... half human.
The Dalek Emperor: Those words are blasphemy!
Dalek #1: Do not blaspheme!
Dalek #2: Do not blaspheme!
Dalek #3: Do not blaspheme!
Dalek Emperor: Everything human has been purged, I cultivated pure and blessed Dalek!
The Doctor: Since when did the Daleks have a concept of Blasphemy?
Dalek Emperor: I reached into the dirt and gave new life, I am the God of all Daleks!
All Daleks: WORSHIP HIM! WORSHIP HIM! WORSHIP HIM!
The Doctor: ...They're insane. Hiding in silence for hundreds of years, that's enough to drive anyone mad. But it's worse than that. Driven mad by your own flesh...the stink of humanity. You hate your own existence. And that makes them more dangerous than ever. Rose, Captain, We're leaving!
Dalek #1: Exterminate!
Captain Jack:I kinda figured that.
 The Dalek Emperor: Purify the Earth with fire. The planet will become my temple and we shall rise. This will be our Paradise!
Rose: I can see the whole of time and space...every single atom of your existence... and I divide them!  The Time War...ends!
The Dalek Emperor: I will not die! I CANNOT DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player