Saturday 16 October 2010

Dr who ninth doctor quotes Bad Wolf

Davinadroid: You are live on channel forty-four thousand. Please do not swear.
The Doctor: You have got to be kidding.
The Doctor: Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?
Trin-E: Just stand still and let the Defabricator work its magic.
Jack: What's a Defabricator?
Jack: Okay, Defabricator. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?
Zu-Zana: Absolutely.
Jack: Ladies, your viewing figures just went up.
Jack: Now hold on, ladies, I don't want to have to shoot either one of you.
Trin-E: But you're unarmed!
Zu-Zana: And you're naked!
Zu-Zana: But that's a compact laser deluxe.
Trin-E: Where were you hiding that!?
Jack: You really don't wanna know.
Jack: That's impossible.... I know those ships. They were destroyed.
The Doctor: Obviously they survived.
Lynda: Who did? Who are they?
The Doctor: Two hundred ships. More than two thousand on board each one. That's about half a million of them.
Davitch Pavelle: Half a million what?
The Doctor: Daleks.
Dalek 1: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated!
The Doctor: No.
Dalek 1: Explain yourself!
The Doctor: I said no.
Dalek 1: What is the meaning of this negative?
The Doctor: It means no.
Dalek 1: But she will be destroyed!
The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet! And then I'm going to save the Earth! And then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!
Dalek 1: But you have no weapons! No defenses! No plan!
The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?
Rose: Yes, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tardis Radio

Loading...

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Launch in external player